Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Life: Pages you normally visit!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Reena's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2003
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Xellos:
    I've never visited it becase normally I search Spanish pages but now I'm gonna try to visit pages in English to get some practice, I've just been there and I loved it very much. Thanks!!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here, obviously. ^^

    divine-edge.com
    warcraftstrategy.com
    engrish.com
    theonion.com
    ruri-chan.net
    megatokyo.com

  3. #13
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    basically reply to the stuff in rpgp and other various forums . . .

    orisinal (very good site)
    Sho-comi
    CLAMP-net
    Missing Piece
    Anime and J-Pop Lyrics
    Quizilla
    image galleries
    music request sites

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah, I occasionally go to Shiina Ringo sites and Hayashibara-san sites (Particularly Megumi-toons! ^_^)

    Cool, Reena-chan. I stick w/English sites as my Spanish sucks large, lol.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Originally posted by Reena:
    IRT Xellos:
    I've never visited it becase normally I search Spanish pages but now I'm gonna try to visit pages in English to get some practice, I've just been there and I loved it very much. Thanks!!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Definitively, the best way to improve English is reading it! even if people don't believe it, the only english i've studied so far is high school, and school classes.

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner blahguy729's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2005
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1. MSN messenger/hotmail
    2. Granaboard
    3. search google for whatever i'm obsessing about
    4. Newgrounds
    5. back to Granaboard
    6. check yahoo junk
    7. back to Granaboard

    include between every granaboard visit at least one game of each: spider solitaire, solitaire, hearts, and tetris.

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Google.es
    Granaboard
    4chan
    world4ch
    Ediciones Glenat (board)
    GMail
    news.google.es
    php.net

  8. #18
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    foros.shindekudasai.com
    Minitokyo
    4chan
    Deviantart
    Cgtalk
    gmail

    and not much more...

  9. #19
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Meh now it's:

    all of ny email stuff
    Soompi
    this place
    Anifiniti
    and that's pretty much it :/ since beyond that it's random stuff

  10. #20
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG old topic! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Granaboard
    Freemail
    Gmail
    Hosember (a site where you can have a human from the stoneage)
    Teveclub (Camalclub - You can have a Camal here)
    Neopets
    Misfile
    Chugworth
    Myspace
    Gaiaonline

    That's my daily routine

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •